Completing payments in bulk is supposed to simplify and accelerate your transaction processes, but sometimes you might encounter issues. If you're having difficulty with your bulk payments, follow the guide below to troubleshoot the most common issues.
1. Check the File Format
- Format: Check the format and information of the form you are uploading, make sure it does not contain errors or special characters, and try again.
- Columns and Fields: Ensure the columns or fields in your file are correctly mapped to the payment platform's requirements. Missing or extra fields can often lead to errors.
2. Inspect Payment Details
- Recipient Details: Double-check the details for each recipient. This includes bank account numbers, routing numbers, and other essential details.
3. Confirm Sufficient Funds
- Ensure your available credit line has adequate funds to cover the total of your bulk payments. If not, you might encounter declined payments.
4. Continue button is not enabled
- Update your browser or try accessing Tribal Pay using a different browser in incognito mode.
- Cache and Cookies: Clearing your browser's cache and cookies can sometimes resolve glitches or performance issues.
If you've tried the above solutions and still can't complete your bulk payments, it might be time to contact our support team through this link by filling our form or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.