Encountering issues when trying to add your card as a payment method can be frustrating. This guide will help you troubleshoot common issues and provide steps to successfully add your card.
1. Check Basic Requirements:
- Card Type: Ensure that we support the card type you are trying to add, some platforms might not support all types.
- Card Details: Double-check and ensure you've entered the correct card number, expiration date, CVV, and billing address.
- Card Status: Ensure that your card is not expired and is currently active.
2. Check For Restrictions:
- Spending Limits: Ensure you haven't exceeded your card limit, user limit or company limit.
3. Clear Cache and Cookies:
- Browser stored data can sometimes interfere with the process. Clear your browser's cache and cookies and then try again.
4. Try a Different Browser or Device:
- Sometimes, specific devices or browsers might have compatibility issues. Try using a different one to see if the issue persists.
If you've tried all the recommended steps and still can't add your card as a payment method, it may be best to reach out to our customer support team for further assistance through this link by filling the form or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.