Deactivating a user is a common administrative task when someone leaves your organization, transitions roles, or no longer requires access to a particular system or platform. This guide will walk you through the process of deactivating a user.
Steps to Deactivate a User
- Log in to the system:
- Ensure you have administrative permissions to perform user management tasks.
- Go to the login page and enter your credentials.
- Locate the User:
- Go to the users tab and use the search bar to quickly find the user by name, email, or username.
- Alternatively, browse through the list of users.
- Deactivate the Account:
- Once you locate the user click on the active bottom placed on the right side of the screen, once you click it the user will disappear from the list of active users. and will automatically go to the users suspended list.
- Ensure that the user's status by confirming is in the suspended users tab.