You’ll be able to continue to use Tribal the same way you’ve been used to, however, there are a few new features and soon-to-come functionalities. More specifically, these are a few key changes you’ll want to be aware of:
- All saved Tribal Pay beneficiaries will be migrated.
- All your cards will be automatically migrated under the same status (whether active or suspended*).
- Card currencies will now be displayed in USD.
- Card limits will be recalculated to USD with respect to the previously-displayed local currency.
- No changes to your billing calculation as it is today.
- 🇲🇽: *With exception of MXN cards starting with 4225. No changes to these cards.
- Only recurring-use cards (normal) will be available. Single-use cards will not be available for the time being.
* All suspended cards more than 6 months will not be migrated.
- All users will be migrated once each individual reactivates their account on Tribal 2.0.
- Ability to view old Invoices in Statements tab (Avail. Oct 31st)
- Once activated on Tribal 2.0, your previous Tribal 1.0 account will be “read-only”. You’ll be able to access to consult historical data.
- You will be able to access your Tribal 1.0 by visiting app.tribal.credit and using your same email and password to login.
- Mobile App experience will be automatically directed to Tribal 2.0 once the reactivation step has been completed. If not completed, user will see a read-ony Mobile App.
- Your credit line will no longer refresh at the beginning of each month. In order to free up or reset your credit line, you will have to settle your invoice. Late fees will not start incurring until after day 10th of every month.